SHAPES PERSONAL TRAINING
Client safety is the governing principle of the Shapes® Personal Training Program. The Shapes® Personal Training staff follow standards that have been established by following “PT Best Practices”. The following guidelines ensure that our members are reaching their personal goals in a safe personal training environment.
Shapes® Personal Trainers Will Not:
- Diagnose disease or provide treatment protocols for injuries
- Recommend specific supplements, medicine or curative practices to members for specific illness, injury or health conditions unless the Personal Trainer has additional and necessary credential/certifications
- Train members with a serious diagnosed chronic health condition unless they have specifically trained and been certified to provide training to individuals with such conditions or are following the prescribed and supervised by a physician.
- Begin training with a member until you have completed a comprehensive health history form.
- Offer specific or individualized nutritional advice, unless they have been specifically certified and trained to do so.