SHAPES PERSONAL TRAINING
Shapes® Personal Training Program: Guiding Principles
Client safety is the governing principle of the Shapes® Personal Training Program. The Shapes® Personal Training staff follow standards that have been established by following “PT Best Practices”. The following guidelines ensure that our members are reaching their personal goals in a safe personal training environment.
Shapes® Personal Trainers Will Not:
- Diagnose disease or provide treatment protocols for injuries
- Recommend specific supplements, medicine or curative practices to members for specific illness, injury or health conditions unless the Personal Trainer has additional and necessary credential/certifications
- Train members with a serious diagnosed chronic health condition unless they have specifically trained and been certified to provide training to individuals with such conditions or are following the prescribed and supervised by a physician.
- Begin training with a member until you have completed a comprehensive health history form.
- Offer specific or individualized nutritional advice, unless they have been specifically certified and trained to do so.
The Shapes® Smart Start Program
Our Personal Trainers are the best! They are 100% committed to helping you and we want you to get off to a Smart Start! This Is What You Should Expect From Shapes® Personal Trainers:
- Expect a call from one of our trainers who will discuss Personal Training Services.
- Visit to the workout area for a personalized exercise pattern
- Have a discussion establishing realistic goals and discuss how long it will take to get you to the result you want to achieve
- Discuss what classes will be appropriate for you to particiapte in based on your existing fitness level
- Review what a peronalized program deisign looks like.
Ready To Get Serious?
Complete This Form To Get Started
Personal Training Rates
|Shapes® Personal Training Packages||Half Hour||Full Hour|